THE POWER OF
Calendars keep everyone in-the-know and encourage participation in your organization’s events. Keep calendars current, so visitors will see your website as the go-to place for your organization’s information.
Keep Everyone on the Same Page
Create One Calendar or Many
- Stay organized with our hosted calendar tool. Create as many calendars as you need.
- Admins choose how to present calendars – for example in all one view or present them separately.
- Contacts who register on your website can subscribe to one or all of your organization’s calendars.
- By subscribing to a calendar, contacts will see your organization’s important dates on their personal calendar (Google or Mac Calendar for example).
- Members can subscribe to the volunteering calendar.
- By subscribing, the volunteer’s service dates and times will automatically appear on their personal calendar.
- Easily integrate calendars into the newsletter tool by the touch of a button. No re-keying upcoming events, yay!
- You choose the calendar(s) you want to include and how many events to display.
- Display calendars in a variety of ways on the website and in communications – a full-page view, a list for upcoming events, a mini view, and of course on the mobile app to view important dates on-the-go.
- Control who sees each calendar by setting the visibility to allow the public to view, only members, or just admins.
Try Before You Subscribe
Display iCal Calendars From Other Sources
- We give you the calendar option to locally host or externally host via iCal feed. Imagine all the data entry and time you save by not re-keying all the dates you have already set in your current calendar. Select how often you want the calendar updated and that’s it!