THE POWER OF
Your website can become an interactive communications hub for communities to stay engaged and collaborate! Need to facilitate one way communication with a specific group of people? Our Message Board feature will give you the power. Need to create open forums which allow back-and-forth discussions? Comments will get your community talking!
Engage with Your Community
- Communicate with groups of people you define.
- Once a message is posted, contacts for that board will receive an email.
Works in Many Situations
- Parent Organizations – Room parents or teachers can communicate with their classrooms.
- Athletic Boosters – Team parents can communicate with just their team.
- HOAs – Committee chairs can communicate with their members or participants.
- Fine Arts Boosters – Band trip chaperones can communicate with everyone participating in the trip.
You Control Who Can Message the Group
- Administrators give permission to the users that can post on each message board.
- Users who have permission to post, do not need access to the administrator side of your Membership Toolkit account. There is also no need for them to manage the list of email addresses of those included on the message board.
Try Before You Subscribe
Two Way Communication
- Encourage discussion on important topics or brainstorm new ideas by adding Comments to any website page.
- This ability to allow your community to chat back and forth is a favorite of many customers! Included only with select plans, so ask us about it.
Comments can be used to foster discussion for any type of organization:
- PTOs & PTAs – Committee Members communicate to plan different fundraising events for the year.
- HOAs – Create a “Lost Pet” Page where members can post if their pet has gone missing, so everyone is quickly alerted.
- Non-Profit Organizations– Board Members discuss how to recruit more members.
Never Miss A Message
- You are notified when new comments are posted.
- Notifications are batched every 4 hours so that comments do not overwhelm your inbox.
You Control Who Sees & Comments
- Admins determine who within your organization can see the page with comments as well as who can post and who can comment. So have complete control to ensure your organization’s information is private when necessary.