Our very own Amy Newell was featured in VoyageDallas! In this special editorial spotlight, Amy details what inspired her to start Membership Toolkit and how this all-in-one software solution helps so many small businesses and organizations. If you haven’t checked the article out yet, find some of the highlights below.
VoyageDallas Story Highlights
- While serving as the PTA President for the third time, Amy realized that volunteers were spending hours at a time on paperwork, making phone calls, budgeting and more, which led her to think, ‘what if we could find a better way to do this?’
- In 2011, Amy formally launched Membership Toolkit. Since then, the company has been adding people to the team and expanding throughout the United States.
- The first Membership Toolkit customers were PTAs and PTOS in North Texas, which is full of great school districts and highly involved parents.
- Membership Toolkit specializes in helping PTAs, PTOs, HOAs, sports teams, Boy/Girl Scouts, extracurricular programs and nonprofits manage busy work so volunteers have more time to focus on what’s important.
- The company is known for its highly configurable yet easy to use software and phenomenal customer service.
Read the full article on VoyageDallas and let us know what you think!